Penned Thoughts #1
The one thing I never got right
Friends
How to make them
How to keep them
Or how to be chosen by them
Friends
How to make them
How to keep them
Or how to be chosen by them
The one mistake I never could solve
Friends
How to put myself before others
How to let go when it hurts
How to have the courage to say what I feel
Friends
How to put myself before others
How to let go when it hurts
How to have the courage to say what I feel
The one thing I kept accepting
Friends
How they keep me on a leash short enough
To stay
But not long enough to be me
How they pretend to be real
But are wolves in sheep clothing
Friends
How they keep me on a leash short enough
To stay
But not long enough to be me
How they pretend to be real
But are wolves in sheep clothing
The one friendship that broke my heart
No. 1116
If only I was brave enough to say
What I felt
To leave when you didn’t chose me
To refuse to come second when I put you first
But oh,
The heart wants what it wants
Who can understand it
No. 1116
If only I was brave enough to say
What I felt
To leave when you didn’t chose me
To refuse to come second when I put you first
But oh,
The heart wants what it wants
Who can understand it
Friends
If only I could master that
If only I could master that
But you;
You were never just a friend
And maybe that
Was the mistake
I never knew how to fix
You were never just a friend
And maybe that
Was the mistake
I never knew how to fix
Comments
Post a Comment